Scribbles from a reporter's Note PAD
[LIVE Blogging via Twitter by M Shekhar]

JOIN | CONNECT | CONSULT | CONTACT | FOLLOW | FIND

It might be tree cough

The fear still haunts me. Even now, I seldom enjoy oranges. During childhood, someone warned me, if I consumed orange seeds, it would grow and one day turn into a tree. That time I often found seeds sliped towards stomach. Artyom Sidorkin of Russia is the person who had a plant inside his lung. It was believed that it might be some tumour untill the surgery [Pic, Curtsey : Daily Mail].

This news has been appeared in Daily Mail.

"The tree, measuring 5cm, was discovered by Russian doctors when they opened up Artyom Sidorkin, 28, to remove what they thought was a tumour.

They believed the coughing of blood was caused by the tiny pine needles piercing blood capillaries. 'It was very painful. But to be honest I did not feel any foreign object inside me,' said Mr Sidorkin. 'I'm so relieved it's not cancer."

Bookmark and Share

Subscribe to me on FriendFeed

Visit blogadda.com to discover Indian blogsNews & Media Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory


FOR feedback | contact mail to: