Scribbles from a reporter's Note PAD
[LIVE Blogging via Twitter by M Shekhar]

JOIN | CONNECT | CONSULT | CONTACT | FOLLOW | FIND

Do you dream?

Dreams are unlimited. You agree, me too. Here, I don't mean about what dreams we've for future? What dreams imagine to meet. No. I just mean to say - the dreams you dreamt ever, even long ago. I've often found scores of imaginative structures blend with landscapes on a small iland. Some old and new structures shaking hands in the same premises. I, mostly find, difficulty in running, whlie dreaming. Day or Night, doesn't matter. Does it all happen to you too? Plz let me know about your experiences, by then I'm talking to others about theirs.

Waiting your response story comments suggestions on :

Bookmark and Share Subscribe to me on FriendFeed

FOR feedback | contact mail to: