Scribbles from a reporter's Note PAD
[LIVE Blogging via Twitter by M Shekhar]

JOIN | CONNECT | CONSULT | CONTACT | FOLLOW | FIND

Good Morning!

Hi! Everybody.

Good Morning. I'm back. I was visiting some remote areas of the country. Though the visit was pre-scheduled, but I left very advance and in hurry following some unavoidable circumstances. For more than two weeks I was in areas where there was no net and very weak mobile connectivity. I observed encountered many interesting things but I was unable to post. During this period I attended some marriage functions and met scores of ladies and gentlemen who have shared their life just after marriage. All these stories will be served ASAP. Thanks to all those who continued visiting Readers' Camp when no new posts appeared. I'd reply to your mails and implement on the valuable suggestions.

Thanx N Regards.

Subscribe to me on FriendFeed

Visit blogadda.com to discover Indian blogs Bookmark and ShareNews & Media Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

Subscribe with Bloglines


FOR feedback | contact mail to: