Scribbles from a reporter's Note PAD
[LIVE Blogging via Twitter by M Shekhar]

JOIN | CONNECT | CONSULT | CONTACT | FOLLOW | FIND

Follow your intuition

While nurturing my first puppy, I came to know that home made foods might be improper for proper growth. So, following my vet's advice I went for the ready made. During my bachelor period, many times, I prefered ready to eat dishes. One day my doctor said that it's not the healthy way. Now, I'm [say, most like me] again getting confused home made may not be healthy. Why such researches done? Well, researches should be done. What the public should do? Follow or ignore? Despite all I can say the natural is always natural. There is no alternative to mothers' milk and home made food.

Bookmark and Share

Subscribe to me on FriendFeed

Visit blogadda.com to discover Indian blogsNews & Media Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory


FOR feedback | contact mail to: